Erik, I did not change anything before or after upgrading
Cloudstack-management 4.4.0. I followed the steps below to the exact words.
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.4.1/upgrade/upgrade-4.4.html

now I believe it was an issue with the Database, maybe the scheme was not
upgraded? I am running database on a different server. Any ideas? I really
would like to upgrade to latest package to be able to use Windows
templates. at this moment I can't create instances from windows templates.

Thanks
Motty

--
Thanks for your support,