I don't think that Ian was suggesting that we get rid of that wording
completely.  I think he was saying that we could supplement that message
with some more interesting marketing that will better illustrate the value
proposition of ACS and how it is differentiated.

Will

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts