Yep: I wholly agree :^) Thanks again, Will!
Warmly,
Sally
      From: Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
 To: Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org>
Cc: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>;
"market...@cloudstack.apache.org" <market...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
"d...@cloudstack.apache.org" <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
 Sent: Thursday, 5 March 2015, 17:25
 Subject: Re: or website

No risk of bikeshedding.  We are all working in the same direction.  :)
This thread has the tall order of trying to align the technical improvement of
how we actually manage and deliver the website as well as making it easier for
us to better market the strengths of ACS.  This is not always easy because the
people in the best position to add the marketing flare are usually not the same
people who actually maintain the technical implementation of the site.
All constructive feedback is helpful in this process.  :)
Will