Hi

As per the cloudstack Documentation, while trying to 'Change Network
Service Offering' for Guest Network, 'Edit' Option supposed to be there in
CloudStack Console, but its not appearing.

Can we change that by editing in Database vminstance table.

Also if we want to delete and recreate also, Delete Network Option is also
not working, - with below message in Log File.

***************Log Message
WARN  [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator] (Job-Executor-22:ctx-68b621b5
ctx-3835f973) Can't delete the network, not all user vms are expunged. Vm
VM[User|testvm1] is in Stopped state

Is this known issue, In fact there were many VMs in 'Expunging' & Changed
manually to 'Destroyed', still could not delete the network...

(CloudStack Version is 4.3.0.1)

Thank you..