Hi Andrija,

Thank you & Yes, Trying to Change 'EXISTING GUEST' Network - which is not
giving 'EDIT' option.
Changed the Network Offering ID in "networks" table 'network_offering_id'.
(The new Offering ID)
Its working Fine.

However, if tried to changing for 'HA Router' option, its giving below
message - though Public Network is defined.

2015-04-21 12:11:45,903 ERROR [c.c.n.r.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-48:ctx-5b1aa750 ctx-063468f9) Didn't support redundant
virtual router without public network!

Thanks..