auth v1, old libraries, lot's of limitations (cant extract/download
ISO/template from ACS, dont see if register/download of ISO/template from
URL has started at all - no progress percentage, etc). Problems deleting
any ISO/template from GUI (at the moment, zoneid is or is not sent, in
contrast what it should be - also try for S3 - any region wide SS, afaik)

MGMT server mounts Secondary Storage on itself, and downloads systemVM
template from database records (so systemVM from download.cloud.com) - so
there is no preseed of systemVM template manually.

S3 interface (Swift can provide S3 support) seems to be working much better
- but we are still to test it all later...

:)

--

Andrija Panić