which IP are you using for the SSH session that is being refused? 192.168.0.80?

On 6/30/2015 4:52 PM, olumayokun fowowe wrote:
The kvm host and MS have 192.168.0.198 as their IP (all installations was
done on a single server). The public IP of the SSVM is 192.168.0.212, its
private IP is 192.168.0.80.

Best regards,

Olumayokun Fowowe

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Luke Camilleri <luke.camilleri...@gmail.com