which ip is pointing to the gateway?

I guess the test scripts inside the ssvm are the below right? if so please paste the whole output so that I can get a better picture of the problem.

the ssvm has 4 nic's

eth0: link local nic used for ssh login from host

eth1: private nic used as management interface between mgmt server and SSVM

eth2: public nic used as interface that can reach outside internet

eth3: storage nic used as interface to access secondary storage share like NFS

eth0 in your case is working
eth1 should be in the same range as your MS and the HV host
eth2 is the one traffic shoud be routed to reach the temapltes and the ISO on the webservers
eth3 is used when you have configured the storage traffic

Can you specify the ranges that you have configured too?