Von: Glenn Wagner [mailto:glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. August 2015 07:48
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Deployment failed on XenServer due to capacity miscalculation

Hi,

When you migrate the VM's manually to that Host does the process complete?
Just a thought , what you could also do it add a service offering bind to the
new host and deploy a VM to test it completes.
Could you post a section of the Management server log file when you deploy the
new VM?

Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant, South Africa