Thanks.

Just funny that on CCP 4.3 it wasn’t an issue and only after upgrading to
4.3.0.2 and a host reboot did it change my instances.

This issue is that the instance below is a SQL server. As Windows see 32GB, it
shows the used RAM in windows as 31.6GB. The Server only has 8GB. That is what
really is the issue. Causing slowness for my users.

I have set ‘enable.dynamic.scale.vm’  to false and restarted
cloudstack-management. I will reboot an instance that is out of prod and let
you know the results.

Todd Pigram
http://about.me/ToddPigram <http://about.me/ToddPigram>
www.linkedin.com/in/toddpigram/ <http://www.linkedin.com/in/toddpigram/>