Is this fixed in 4.5.1 as the issue is not listed in the release notes under
CS-27425/CS-21217?

As a FYI, on the one VM the new tools worked but not on any others. I had to
set ‘enable.dynamic.scale.vm’ to false, restart management service. Then I have
to shutdown the instance. then start, to get the right memory. A reboot doesn’t
fix it.

Todd Pigram
http://about.me/ToddPigram <http://about.me/ToddPigram>
www.linkedin.com/in/toddpigram/ <http://www.linkedin.com/in/toddpigram/>