Well its seems to be a XS Tools issue. I am waiting to here back from support
on the ‘Official’ word, but with the new tools installed and the Dynamic
Scalable option set, I am currently running like I was before the upgrade to
CCP 4.3.0.2.

At this point it is closed.

Thanks for the help.

Todd Pigram