Sonali,

       AFAIK this is possible only for KVM hypervisor, not any other.

Vadim.

On 2015-09-23 10:10, cs user wrote:

Hi There,

I'm not sure if this is currently possible for existing root disks. Perhaps
someone else can advise if it is?

I believe there has been some recent work to allow the size of the root
volume to be increased when an instance is deployed however.

Take a look at:

http://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.5/user/deployVirtualMachine.html [1]

And the rootdisksize parameter.

I think this is only available through the api (and hence via cloudmonkey)
at the moment.

Cheers!

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:40 AM, Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>