From: James Smith [mailto:ciscovillan1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 12:03 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Restoring Cloudstack DB with Missing /etc/cloudstack/management/key

I have a cloudstack management instance I'm trying to restore but didn't
back up the /etc/cloudstack/management/key which encrypts given fields in
the db.  Having restored it I'm getting jaspyr exceptions due to the key
being different, I'd like to override those with newly necrypted values.
Is this possible? Which fields should I look to replace in particular?

Thanks

James