Vadim,

Let's say this
http://www.supermicro.co.uk/products/chassis/3U/836/SC836BE2C-R1K03JBOD.cfm
plus a LSI Megaraid card.

It has 8 x Mini-SAS ports that I can connect hypervisors to, but from what I
read and from what Simon says ( :> ) that doesn't give me shared storage unless
I re-export it from another computer.
Doing this beats the purpose in a way, because I wanted speed.. If I go over
the network I lose that.

So it starts to be clear to me DAS is not what I need. :)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro