Thanks Rene,

Are you going to Ansisble Fest in London?

Paul.

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 617 0528 | s: +44 203 603
0540<tel:+44%20203%20617%200528%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>     |
m:      +44 7711 418784<tel:+44%207711%20418784>

e:      paul.an...@shapeblue.com | t:
@cloudyangus<mailto:paul.an...@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:%20@cloudyangus>      |
  w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image71b6b6.png@cde61936.459348ba]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services
India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from
Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd
is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.