I started working on another project that will consolidate multiple
cloudstack into "1" to manage and check the health of the dispersed
cloudstack environments. Conceptually, anything i do through "CloudStack
Manager" would be replayed down to all other dispersed cloudstacks
across the globe.

It would be relatively easy to write "CloudStack Manager" since
cloudstack is API driven via Rest-like interface.

Unfortunately, i don't believe my employer would let me open source this
project, though i will try.