Gabriel,

In regards to operation issues, management and SLA(s), there are several
initiatives that come to mind:

1) Rewrite and enhance CloudStack HA (being worked on) - the specs are
posted on Confluence, targeting KVM  primarily, as Xen and VmWare have
this problem solved

2) Distributed Resource Scheduler (work begins in 2 months) - similar to
VmWare DRS, except its less sophisticated and plug-gable. It will move
the VMs within your cluster to host with least usage, it can be extended
to shutdown idle hosts and bring them up - when needed, reference
feature #3 below

3) IPMI Support (completed) - ability to issue power level commands
through hosts IPMI interface (ILO,DRAC, etc...)

4) Usage Metrics View - enhancement to UI to show current usage and hot
spots in your env. Already available...

More to come, this is what i know off so far..

Regards
ilya