1-run ssvm health check script which reside on ssvm , and check the
report for any error
2-monitor ssvm log to know exact issue.

On 4/14/16, 8:00 AM, "Tim Mackey" <tmac...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Umm, a thought. Has the secondary storage VM started (view on
>infrastructure tab). If not, you'll want to debug that first. Here's some
>debugging tips for SSVM:
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Se
>condary+storage+troubleshooting
>
>On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Rafael Weingärtner <
>rafaelweingart...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I did not understand? you did mounted the NFS folder on the MS?
>>
>> I did not understand the link between the used that is used to run the
>>MS
>> and the point regarding the SSVM.
>>
>> The MS sends the command to download the ISO to the MS, that I am almost
>> sure. Haven't you checked the SSVM? Have you checked if the SSVM can
>>solve
>> that "cloud01" server name you used?
>>
>> What DNS server are you using? I mean the DNS server you fill out when
>> deploying the environment
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Carlos Miranda Molina (Mstaaravin) <
>> mstaara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks for yout time Rafael, my answers between lines...

>> > I try now:
>> >
>> > cloud01:/primary on /mnt/85d75932-3c49-371c-8680-ce1c8fb2e216 type nfs
>> > (rw,noac,actimeo=0,vers=4,addr=172.16.251.51,clientaddr=172.16.251.51)
>> > cloud01:/secondary on /mnt/5862742d-b25b-35fd-a35b-0a96655f4ebd type
>>nfs
>> > (rw,noac,actimeo=0,vers=4,addr=172.16.251.51,clientaddr=172.16.251.51)
>> >
>> > I restart management and try again, with the same result :\

>>the
>>it,
>> and
>> DNS
>> using
>> > >
>> > Good idea, but all works fine, because management run with cloud user:
>> >
>> > [root@cloud01 ~]# su cloud -c 'nslookup mirrors.kernel.org'
>> > Server:         172.16.251.1
>> > Address:        172.16.251.1#53
>> >
>> > Non-authoritative answer:
>> > mirrors.kernel.org      canonical name = mirrors.us.kernel.org.
>> > Name:   mirrors.us.kernel.org
>> > Address: 198.145.20.143
>> > Name:   mirrors.us.kernel.org
>> > Address: 149.20.37.36
>> >

>> > thanks
>> > --
>> > "La Voluntad es el único motor de nuestros logros"
>> > http://blog.ngen.com.ar/
>> >

>> --
>> Rafael Weingärtner

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.