From: Dustin Wright [mailto:dwri...@untangledtechnology.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 7:19 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Port Forwarding within VPC

ACS Users,
I have a client who has a VPC setup. They connect a few remote offices back to
the cloud to access remote desktops. Works well. Now they want to add a port
forwarding rule to allow non-VPN access to a specific instance. I attached
another public IP, created the rule, but the rule fails, please see the
attached screenshot.
What do I need to do to be able to offer port forwarding within a VPC?
What am I missing? I assume my network offerings are wrong somehow.
Thanks in advance,
Dustin