I found some strange errors in the virtual routers main log suggesting
corrupt disk and none of the interfaces were up. I executed a restart VPC
instead of rebooting the virtual router. This caused ACS to build a fresh
virtual router. Now I can add port forwarding rules.

Thanks for everyones help,

Dustin