Hi,

In one of our xen clusters, all host except the pool master are stuck in
alerting or connecting state.  There are no scary log entries in catalina.out
or management-server.log.

I have tried to restart management service already, but it has no effect. What
other steps can I take?   I am thinking of restarting xen toolstack on the pool
master (already tried on one of slave host, no effect), is this a safe
operation to do with tons of VM running on all hosts and the pool master?

Yiping

PS: we are running CS 4.8.0 on RHLE 6.7 and Xen 6.5 with all recommended
security patches installed.