Hi
I am setting up and advance Installation of CloudStack and I wonder if some of
you can guide me with this or any advice.
This is a configuration for Cloudstack with XenServer
Cisco switch 35601 server or VM's 4 nics, bounded in pairs LACP1 server for CS
Manager 2 nics1 server for Storage 4 nics, bounded in pars LACP
I am planing to use 4 VLANS
Public Vlan: ISP ip'sStorage Vlan:172.16.0.0 Management Vlan: 10.0.0.0Guest
Vlan: 192.168.0.0
Server running VM's: nic 1: communicating with storage, nic2: communicating
with CSManagerCS Manager: nic1: communicating with storage, nic2: to access
CSManagerStorage Server: nic1: for storage communication, nic2: communicating
with CSManager.
Is this approach correct or not?
Thank you for your help in advance.