Please join me in welcoming ShapeBlue <http://www.shapeblue.com/> as the
first official sponsor of the CloudStack Collaboration Conference in
Miami.  ShapeBlue has been a dedicated sponsor and Apache CloudStack
supporter and we are thrilled to have them on board for this event.

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference in Miami is being hosted by
ApacheCon and it is shaping up to be a great event.  We are all looking
forward to seeing you there.

If you would like more information about the event, please checkout the
event website: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/

If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please review the
sponsorship section: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors

Thanks again for the support ShapeBlue and looking forward to seeing you at
the event.

Cheers,

Will Stevens
VP @ Apache CloudStack