From: Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 10:05 AM
To: market...@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org;
d...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CCC Miami Sponsor: ShapeBlue

Please join me in welcoming ShapeBlue <http://www.shapeblue.com/> as the
ShapeBlue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
Introduction Upgrading CloudStack can sometimes be a little daunting - but as
the 5P's proverb goes - Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

first official sponsor of the CloudStack Collaboration Conference in
Miami.  ShapeBlue has been a dedicated sponsor and Apache CloudStack
supporter and we are thrilled to have them on board for this event.

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference in Miami is being hosted by
ApacheCon and it is shaping up to be a great event.  We are all looking
forward to seeing you there.

If you would like more information about the event, please checkout the
event website: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference -
USA<http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/>
us.cloudstackcollab.org
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference hosted in Miami at ApacheCon.

If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please review the
sponsorship section: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference -
USA<http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors>
us.cloudstackcollab.org
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference hosted in Miami at ApacheCon.

Thanks again for the support ShapeBlue and looking forward to seeing you at
the event.

Cheers,

Will Stevens
VP @ Apache CloudStack

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.