Are you talking about this sentence "I have created an environment just
like that using Virtualbox"? Virtualbox here, is the Virtualbox itself a
hosted hypervisor.

Ah, now I got your deployment scenario. Here is a picture of the scenario I
described [2].

[1] https://www.virtualbox.org/
[2]
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_o6KtjAel3rH5hCJbuBdjU1u0M-dIXOr0MpJXuV40JQ/edit?usp=sharing