Hi Mike, that is great that you are interested in the CloudStack Collab
Conf in Brazil.

Unfortunately, I don't know how long it takes to get a Brazilian VISA.

I agree that August-September of 2017 might be too close. I think that 2018
is safer, so we all can organize and make sure that most can attend. We
think that March-April or August-September are interesting periods, but we
are open for dates that suit better with the community schedule.

Thanks for the feedback!