From: Ivan Kudryavtsev [mailto:kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com]
Sent: 18 July 2017 16:08
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: ACS 4.9.2 Management Server and Galera Cluster in CentOS 7

Hello, community.

A person asked me whether i have experience of deploying ACS 4.9 with Galera HA
cluster and after I answered - "I don't" I decided to try because I was unable
to find relevant new article I wrote it as well. It explains how to deploy ACS
4.9.2 to Galera in CentOS 7. I published it under Apache License, so If someone
includes it in docs it would be great, please also don't hesitate notifying me
with any bugs found and considerations. Hope it'll help to someone.

Link:
https://bitworks.software/blog/en/2017-07-18-mariadb-galera-cloudstack-ha-cluster.html

Have a good day.

--