Hi, Paul. Thanks for advice. It seems that load balance is not an option
and the failover is the only case.
By the way does anyone tried, thought about implementing the case with
Zookeeper functionality?

As I said, I personally haven't met the situation when load balancing
required or even failover required, but it might be for intensive
API-centric deployments it's an option?