Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 25/07/2017, 08:31, "Grégoire Lamodière" <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr> wrote:

    De : Simon Weller [mailto:swel...@ena.com.INVALID]
    Envoyé : lundi 24 juillet 2017 23:10
    À : users@cloudstack.apache.org
    Objet : Re: Container Service

    Packages: http://packages.shapeblue.com/ccs/

    - Si

    ________________________________
    From: Grégoire Lamodière <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr>
    Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 2:36 PM
    To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
    Subject: Container Service

    Dear All,

    Does anyone know the current status of Container Server ?
    I remember Gilles talking about this in Berlin last year, but all links
sound down (Except the homepage of the module).
    I cannot find install guide / any technical docs, nor packages.

    I would really like making some tries on this since we are now almost
working on 4.9.2.

    Cheers.

    ---
    Grégoire Lamodière