Hi Grégoire,

Thanks for the offer – I’ll forward on to our engineering guys working on this.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 25/07/2017, 10:07, "Grégoire Lamodière" <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr> wrote:

    Hi Dag,

    Ok, now, I understand why my mgmt-service is down when I install ccs
package:)

    Do you need any contribution on ccs ? We can help if you need
documentation, test, etc.

    Grégoire

    ---
    Grégoire Lamodière