From: Makrand [mailto:makrandsa...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 August 2017 08:06
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Secondary storage is not secondary properly

Hi,

Secondary storage is mounted in <mount path> (normally /mnt/secondary) on the
management server. If it is appearing zero, ACS management may not see be able
see the NFS. Can you paste df -h output from management server CLI?

Check if your SSVM is running properly by running
/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh
​. ​

Sometimes reboot/recreating SSVM solves issues with sec storage.

--
Makrand