      From: Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@accelerite.com>
 To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; Luis
<lmartinez...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 9:42 AM
 Subject: Re: Configuring CS with Advance Networking for an internal laboratory

Hi Luis,
I have configured Cisco 3750G switch for my CloudStack advanced mode setup.
Configuration should be the similar for Cisco 3560 as well, probably might help
you.

>> 4 Nics: 2 for Management-Storage (LACP) and 2 for Public-Guest
Make sure to setup the VLANs before configuring the switch ports for interfaces
meant for Public and Guest traffic
conf t
vlan <PUBLIC_VLAN_RANGE>,<ZONE_VLAN_RANGE>
end
Please note that the VLAN range meant for public traffic are routable (with
subnet assigned)
Configure the switch ports for Public and Guest traffic
switchport mode trunk
switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
switchport trunk allowed vlan <PUBLIC_VLAN_RANGE>,<ZONE_VLAN_RANGE>
Ex: If 100 is VLAN ID of routable VLAN meant for public traffic, and VLAN IDs
500 to 600 are guest (zone) VLANs, then above command looks like,
switchport trunk allowed vlan 100,500-600

Regards,
Sateesh Chodapuneedi,
CloudStack Development,
Engineering, http://accelerite.com