Hi Adeel,

You need to tidy up the first source VM before you create a template from this
– it will most likely still have udev rules and hard coded MAC addresses still
in it. This means when the first VM is created from the template the networking
can’t find the NICs which were in the original VM and networking fails.

More information in
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.9/templates.html

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo