From: Dag Sonstebo <dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 4:17:24 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Creating a Template from VM and then VM's from that template

Could you post up the contents of your ifcfg-eth0 on the ISO VM and the
template created VM? (Please don’t attach files since they are stripped by the
mailing list).

The other thing I noticed just now is the documentation doesn’t mention
cleaning your DHCP cache files – this also needs done on the source VM.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue