Hi David,

Oracle VM isn’t a supported hypervisor in ACS unfortunately, not aware of any
work having been done on this – but someone else may know.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 29/10/2017, 16:30, "David Amorín" <david.amo...@adderglobal.com> wrote:

    Hi all, our infraestructure is based on ACS 4.9.2 with XS 7. We need to
deploy new host based on Oracle VM and we will have to set spinning CPU (1
socket per host)

    1./ Do you know if this configuration is compatible with ACS?

    2./ I didn't find to much information about the "real" issues of Oracle VM
& ACS. Is there any user working in a production environment with Oracle VM &
ACS?

    Thanks for your help
    --
    David