Manual testing, not sure if automated test could do an entire test

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 11:25 AM, Paul Angus<paul.an...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
  Hi Luis,

Can you explain what you mean please?  Do you mean people writing automated
tests or manual testing of discrete features?

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.an...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK

From: Luis [mailto:lmartinez...@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: 14 December 2017 02:04
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>;
users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: dev <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Call for participation: Issue triaging and PR review/testing

Hi
What about creating a team for testing and create a check list of what to test
and how. Besides the people that uses CS. This may increase the quality.
Just an idea.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Ivan Kudryavtsev<kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
wrote:  Hi, Paul. Thank you for your response. I just still feel that it's a
very
risky approach to deliver a new release if community haven't adopted and tried
a previous one because future unidentified regressions are multiplied to
currently unidentified regressions. But, I see it's a trade and controversity
here.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.