Hi Parth,

Not sure if I follow. Generally, your management network is untagged, whilst
your public and isolated networks tagged. The underlying idea of advanced zones
is you must have network isolation between multiple guest networks, otherwise
you have no privacy/security. You can do this either at L2 with VLAN tagging,
which is the simplest, or with L3 using various SDN overlay network solutions
(more complicated and comes at a cost).

If you don’t want to tag anything you’re probably better off using basic
networks, where I believe you could use a single flat subnet (happy to be
proven wrong).

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect