Von: Dag Sonstebo [mailto:dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018 14:49
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Nutanix AHV

Hi Mark,

As far as I know AHV is just Nutanix’ flavour of KVM – so yes in theory this
could potentially work, but I am not aware of anyone testing this so far.

Regards,

Dag Sonstebo

Cloud Architect

ShapeBlue

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com <mailto:dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>
www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com>
@shapeblue

From: "Werner, Mark" <mark.wer...@unisys.com <mailto:mark.wer...@unisys.com> >
Date: Thursday, 14 June 2018 at 13:07
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org <mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org> "
<users@cloudstack.apache.org <mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org> >
Subject: Nutanix AHV

Does CloudStack integrate with the Nutanix AHV Hypervisor?

Thank you,

Mark Werner | Senior Systems Engineer | Cloud & Infrastructure Services

Unisys | Mobile Phone 586.214.9017 |  <mailto:mark.wer...@unisys.com>
mark.wer...@unisys.com

11720 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190

 <http://www.unisys.com/>

MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from
all devices.

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/unisys>    <http://twitter.com/unisyscorp>
<https://plus.google.com/+UnisysCorp/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/theunisyschannel>  <http://www.facebook.com/unisyscorp>