From: "Werner, Mark" <mark.wer...@unisys.com>
Date: Thursday, 14 June 2018 at 18:12
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Nutanix AHV

Thank you, Dag.

Do you know, is there any documentation as to how to go about doing this? Or
maybe doing this with the approach that it was KVM?

Thank you,

Mark Werner | Senior Systems Engineer | Cloud & Infrastructure Services
Unisys | Mobile Phone 586.214.9017 |
mark.wer...@unisys.com<mailto:mark.wer...@unisys.com>
11720 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190

[nisys_logo]<http://www.unisys.com/>

MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from
all devices.
[rey_LI]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/unisys>  [rey_TW]
<http://twitter.com/unisyscorp>  [rey_GP]
<https://plus.google.com/+UnisysCorp/posts> [rey_YT]