Thank you, I’ll look into it.

Simon Völker
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft e.V.
Abteilung C7 Kommunikationsmanagement
Schloss Birlinghoven IZB, 53754 Sankt Augustin
Telefon: (02241) 14-2311
E-mail: simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de<mailto:simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de>

Am 27.07.2018 um 11:09 schrieb Dag Sonstebo
<dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com<mailto:dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>>:

Hi Simon,

With regards to hostname this should just be a question of setting your Windows
template to pick up hostname from DHCP.

Admin passwords – if the existing install doesn’t work you could look at a
cloud-init derivative for Windows, looks like
https://cloudbase.it/cloudbase-init/ may do the trick?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 27/07/2018, 09:53,
"simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de<mailto:simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de>"
<simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de<mailto:simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de>> wrote:

   Hi,

   we are currently updating templates we provide to our customers. However, we
are running into problems with Windows Server 2016 and the cloudstack
functionality of setting an administrator password and a hostname. The
CloudInstanceManager we used for older versions does not seem to work anymore.
Does anybody know a successor to the Cloud Instance Manager or a workaround to
make the functions work in Server 2016?

   Regards

simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de<mailto:simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de><mailto:simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de>

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com<mailto:dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>