Dear all,

                Recently I boggled down into building a template and while
browsing through the docs I noticed that most of it has not been updated for
some time.

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.1.0/adminguide/templates.html#adding-password-management-to-your-templates

                Here are the findings on which I made my opinion:

-          Linux OS

o   "Download the script file cloud-set-guest-password" is pointing towards a
4.2 repo that is dead link.

o   While deploying I found out that cloud-set-guest-password script was
missing the DHCLIENT path for NetworkManager which meant the script will not
work for Centos 7.

-          Windows OS

o   The link pointing for the CloudInstanceManager.msi instance works but says
it is obsolete.

o   Sys prep docs cover Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 only.
(http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.1.0/adminguide/templates.html#creating-a-windows-template)
 what about 2016 and 2019?

I do not mind editing that docs section but could you please point to what
should be considered the current (up to date) solution for both platforms?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jordan Kostov