Hi,

I can also highly recommend cloud-init. We use it for our templates as well.
There is also a Windows analogue of it (https://cloudbase.it/cloudbase-init/)
that I recently used to finally get password functionality to work properly on
Windows Server 2016.

Simon Völker

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft e.V.
Schloss Birlinghoven
53754 Sankt Augustin
Telefon: +49 2241 14-2311
E-mail: simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de<mailto:simon.voel...@zv.fraunhofer.de>

Am 07.11.2018 um 09:55 schrieb Yordan Kostov