Hi, Yiping. This is important feature especially for those, who use local
storage deployments.

But I don't think regular users must be able doing that. Admins may have
that feature, but users must perceipt the cloud as incapsulated service
with hidden topology. What they need is a deployment planner for a storage.

The request itself is useful, but the feature design must fit every kind of
cloud use case, not only yours.

пт, 16 нояб. 2018 г., 13:10 Yiping Zhang yzh...@marketo.com: