I am 100% with @Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com> with respect to
4.12. I do diverge regarding the next LTS version though.

As you all guys said, the community is small, and as such, if we have the
requirement for multiple major changes, before upgrading the "X" bit in a
release, we will never go there (that is a fact). In my opinion, because
the community is small, we should look for a single major change (e.g. new
database upgrade method/scheme), and this should trigger the next major
release. The ability to upgrade the "X" bit free us to remove things such
as the basic network support (of course, we need to create a migration
path), new database scheme management method, normalize log messages and
logging framework and so on (many more issues can be listed here).

I really do not understand why we have so much resistance from some people
on this topic.

--
Rafael Weingärtner