Hi everyone,
We have a problem with our test environment running ACS 4.11.2 on CentOS 7, not
communicating with a vCenter (upgraded from 4.9.3 to 4.11.2 and CentOS 6 o
CentOS 7). We have no problems with our KVM host.
Our production is using 4.9.3 o, Centos 6 and everything is OK.

I used tcpdump and see nothing going out from the management server to the
vCenter or the ESXi host.

Could it be a package building problem or a vmware module loading?

I used the following commands to build the packages :
install-non-oss.sh
mvn clean
mvn install -Dnoredist
package.sh -p noredist -d centos7

On the production server I see a :
/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client/WEB-INF/lib/vmware-vim25-6.0.jar
 file.
I can't find it on the test environnement, is it linked to jetty ?

Any help is welcome :)