Yes, this is the list of the files in deps/ :
cloud-iControl.jar  cloud-netscaler-sdx.jar  iControl-12.1.0.jar
install-non-oss.sh  manageontap.jar  vim25_51.jar  vim25_55.jar  vim25_60.jar
vim25_65.jar  vim25_67.jar

I had to add the following lines to "install-non-oss.sh" to get the build pass :

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=vim25_67.jar
-DgroupId=com.cloud.com.vmware -DartifactId=vmware-vim25    -Dversion=6.7
-Dpackaging=jar
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=iControl-12.1.0.jar
-DgroupId=com.cloud.com.f5     -DartifactId=icontrol        -Dversion=12.1
-Dpackaging=jar

I can open a PR or an issue if it makes sense.

Florent

--
Florent PAILLOT
SESI - Cellule architecture