To follow up. When SSVM boots it tries to redownload all the templates from
original sources this leads to next oucomes:
- if the source is not available, the result is:
No route to host (Host unreachable) - If the template is changed on source:
then it leads to MD5 sum error.

Any ideas, why SSVM tries to download all the templates on SSVM again?
Never seen that before.