Hello, community.

Today, We've met the problem with ACS SS, which looks like a critical
error. In some point of time, new templates stopped to upload and the old
ones were unable to be removed.

After the SSVM recreation, I've met the situation when some templates are
not activated and have their "template.properties" size set to 0.

More to add, certain already working templates were tried to be
redownloaded and got errors like:
Failed post download script: checksum
"{MD5}9f8c94ed7e4b19a78d4f0e3fc406d81b" didn't match the given value,
"{MD5}7eed347f4cc7e66f55e4f668cd9a5151"
I've checked the following:
- no lack of spare space on SS;
- no problems with management servers in the last months;
- no problems with SSVM.

It's ACS 4.11.2, all VMs are working, of course as templates are copied to
primary, but we've lost almost half of the template repository.

Is there a way to recreate "template.properties" from DB or another
approach? All the templates are still in place, but they are not activated
upon SSVM start.

Many thanks.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev