From: Razvan Rosca <razvan.ro...@gmail.com>
Sent: 01 May 2019 19:57
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Restricting IP usage & Upgrading CloudStack & Live storage
migration

Hey Paul,

Thank you for your fast reply!

> There are a few different models that you can use.
Do any of these models work "by default", or they are "workarounds"
(similar to Proxmox / LXC)? Aka is this a native/direct solution that can be
applied in the VM creation flow?

> Yes CloudStack does support Xen Live Storage migration
I was referring to something *similar* with Xen Live Storage migration, not Xen
Live Storage "per se". Aka migrate a VM from a CloudStack node to another
CloudStack node, natively, live, without using a central storage.

Thank you,
Razvan Rosca

Skype: razvan.rosca
Tel: +40 731 059 660